Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Errrrrrrrgg this novel day is shot

Yeah nothing today... Just Balhh .nmo itphb ithplots of noise right now. Not to fond of old music I guesss :(

---------
MMMM hh the Card says to vent !
Hmm watching bleach right now. waiting for dvd5 from netflix :( on "long wait"
But also jumped way high to ep 44 on cartoon network on veoh and then theirs a blog http://novastorm.animeblogger.net/category/bleach/
That shows I am wAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY behind, not since DBZ did I know of a series that could keep going . Though this has a story :D

Errr novel... D@m it ' I guess I have to vent.... Hmmmm i neeeeeeeed dialog... But peoples conversations are soooo boring really

I drink tea. That is a boring phrase .. < woa the dvorak is working now YaY! >
how about
i drink tea, on a starship off to attack a giant celestial glatical dragon.
Hmmm to far

i drink tea, with a spot of blood "says the -british- vampire"

i drink tea just fine and with or gufeigui

i drink tea before dawn everyday













ane buthon euime ui enm uinmb U%>$^%&^*()&^%YFGC

No comments: